Friday, December 24, 2010

Entry #16 - Nofunber


Diary of a Spinster Aunt: Entry #16 - Dear Diary, I'm so sorry I've been neglecting you; all I can say is that there has been so much good old fashioned spinster entertainment this month that I have barely had time to contemplate my future of dying alone and being eaten by my cats, let alone writing in my diary! In short, here are some of the delightful diversions I've partaken in this month!

- Taking pleasure in how majestic my cat Gus is, and singing the Circle of Life from the Lion King when he poses on his scratching post.
- Taking the ferry to the mainland to be (always) a bridesmaid (never a bride), and not being in any way offended by the chosen animal on my ticket.
- Wearing jaunty neck scarves.
- Buying facial tissues that had boxes that were designed with spinsters in mind. Bunnies in a Meadow? Every Rose Has its Thorn?
- Wearing sexy socks that any man would die to peel off..
- "Borrowing" signs from the side of the road, drinking tea, eating (a plate full) of biscuits, and watching Pride and Prejudice.

So you see, Diary, November has been a month of fun! I can't wait for December!

No comments:

Post a Comment