Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Entry #15 - Hydro Fantasy

Diary of a Spinster Aunt: Entry #15 - Perhaps it's the allure of an unwilling man being forced into our home, but nothing excites a spinster like a visit from the BC Hydro man. Independent of one another, and over a year apart, Kim and I posted the following status updates:

Hannah
December 4, 2009 at 1:58pm
Dear BC Hydro Employee, I believe you were as surprised as I was when I looked up from my usual morning tradition of dancing around in my underwear to the terrible music on channel 401 to find you working on the pole outside my living room window. I think perhaps the song "We belong to the night" by Pat Benetar has new meaning for both of us. Love, The girl whose apartment faces the alley behind Wark Street.
December 4, 2009 at 1:58pm

Kim
October 8 at 10:31am
BC Hydro man, I am so sorry. Sorry a) that you saw me with no bra on, b) you saw all the awkward spinster art in our apartment, and c) that you have to wear hideous half-bootie type shoes
October 8 at 10:31am

No comments:

Post a Comment